Saturday, November 16, 2013

       The medical world as a whole, insurance, docs, drug companies etc all suck. Trying to take care of Mom and myself is a chore. First mom was out of commission yesterday and missed 2 Dr appointments, so I had to scramble to get everything rescheduled and she almost had to go to the ER yea! That would have been a Zoo.

        So today we both try to get in to see the same primary doctor and my insurance will not cover me out of state so I, who am disabled on medicare medicaid, have to pay 100 dollars to be seen! WTF!!! I have no money I am on disability I am ill not cuz I wanted to be but probably a higher power ordained it for whatever reason!!

        Anyway this was a sucky day in the medical world where I am stuck. Got to deal but I also need to vent it's not easy being ill, it sucks!! Not only do I have to deal with a body whose insides are broken but I have to deal with crap that goes along with it i.e. insurance. Later, its college game day football and I really need a release. Good health to all of you out there, may you never have to deal with all this including parents with children and the "not so spring chicken" folks out there. If you do, God bless and good luck. Remember, good days, bad days....

No comments: