Saturday, December 7, 2013

STILL BREATHING

       
          Yes, still breathing, but I still have to remind myself to take a deep breath and it should happen naturally. Believe or not I've been told it takes practice and lots of it before it happens automatically.

           It's morning and all's quiet on the mom front. She's sleeping soundly and thank God for that. She went three days without sleep so she needs this. You see, my mom has abused sleep meds so last night was her first night with them. We have to keep a close eye on her because of this. Hospice will help with this. I forgot to mention that my mom is also suffering from the onset of dementia. Very important, sorry.

           It's Saturday so my sis will take her out for the day and I can have some time to myself. Haven't had much in the last three days. Haven't even been out of the house really. Need to run some errands. You know, I think I'll go for a walk right now, it's perfect weather here in the southwest!! Just what the doc would order(sorry for the lame cliche!).

           I'm not exactly clear on the hospice deal, if a nurse will be here over the weekend or not. We'll see, I guess. Later....

No comments: