Friday, November 1, 2013

    Mom's back in the hospital. Edema issues, not good for her kidneys. It's 6am and I've been up awhile, I hate when she's not here. Don't sleep well. Anyway...actually too tired to write, plus gotta get ready to go to the hospital and see what's up. Yeah...I'll revisit this later when I know what's going on and I feel a little more decent. Sorry so short but too stressful....I know...BREATHE....

 
JUST FEEL BETTER
 
Tell me what to do
You know I can't see through the haze around me
And I'll do anything to just feel better
 
And I can't find my way
Boy I need a change
And I'd do anything to just feel better
Any little thing to just feel better...
 
                                                                                   Santana with Steven Tyler

No comments: